Club Policies & Bylaws:
Rustin Ice Hockey – Players’ Code of Honor:
- We will put our family first, school second, and hockey third.
- We will show respect to others at all times
- We will follow our school’s policies.
- We will use proper language at all times.
- On games days we will proudly wear our team jackets and colors.
- Players will contact the head coach if there are unable to attend an event.
- We will arrive at the rink 30 minutes before practices and 45 minutes before games.
- We will be fully dressed before the zamboni hits the ice.
- We will conduct ourselves with HEART, CHARACTER, & DISCIPLINE.
- We will have fun, win or lose, and play and act like champions.